HAVING A FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD
The three Persons in the Godhead are the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit each one is different from the others. God desires to reveal Himself as a person. Each one of us is an individual distinct from others and standing in certain relationships to others. God will reveal Himself to us as a person and we are called to enter into fellowship with Him.
God greatly desires this relationship with us, but sin has come between us and our God. Even in Christians who know God, there is often great ignorance and even indifference to this personal relationship of love to God.
People believe that at conversion their sins are forgiven, that God accepts them so that they may go to heaven, and that they should try to do God’s will. But they do not realize that, even as a father and his child on earth enjoy being together, so they must have this intimate fellowship with God each day.
Our relationship to Christ rests on His deep, tender love to us. We are not capable on our own to render Him this love, but the Holy Spirit will do the work in us. Meditate quietly on this thought: “And because they love me, my Father will love them, and I will love them” (John 14:21). Take time to experience this personal fellowship.
- The Spirit and the Bride: Mary’s Role at Pentecost (cantuar.blogspot.com)
- Religion or Encounter?? You choose! (swimlifelessons.wordpress.com)
- Faith Child – The “Holy” Spirit (ptl2010.com)
- The Church: What Is It All About? (pttyann2.wordpress.com)
- What Your Pastor Won’t Tell You…Theology. Fact or Fiction? (theindwellinglight.wordpress.com)
- What is Trinity Sunday? (apologus.wordpress.com)
- Every Round Goes Higher, Higher. A Reflection on the Feast of the Ascension (adw.org)
- The 1940 Statement of Faith (esquimaltunited.wordpress.com)
- 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude (tylersheart.wordpress.com)
- “Day of Pentecost” by Rev Samuel Mametsa, Sunday Service, the 27th of May 2012. (kutamaphc.wordpress.com)
- The Oneness Pentecostal heresy ‘Jesus only’ REFUTED (listentothesoundofthesword.wordpress.com)