THIS IS THE MISSION OF VINE AND BRANCH WORLD MINISTRIES.
Take the Gospel to the World and make Disciples.
Teach, Preach, Equip, and Baptize in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Jesus is the Vine and we are the branches and as such, our job is to be fruit bearers. How can we bear the fruit that is required of us unless we go into the world as Jesus has commanded us to do. Now listen to the command that Jesus has given us as our MISSION. He says, “Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the [very] close and consummation of the age. Amen(so let it be).” (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We are called to obey “The Great Commission” (sharinhislove.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Sermon: Who’s Your Mentor? (jimkane.wordpress.com)
- Certainties of Missions: Battle of Fear (atruediscipleofchrist.wordpress.com)
- Appearance to the Disciples in Jerusalem (tvaraj2inspirations.wordpress.com)
- Did You Meet Jesus This Easter? (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- “Unless I see in his hands the prints of the nails, I will not believe” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Jesus and his Church (bobspress.com)
- Heavenly Rates (upliftingchrist.wordpress.com)
- Day of the Passion Week, part 1 – The Gift (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)