PREPARING YOURSELF TO RE-ENTER THE JOB MARKET
In these video clips, we discuss with you things you need to do in order to prepare yourself to re-enter the job market and obtain that dream job that has been missing from your life. Read and watch all the videos here, then click on the share button at the bottom of this page and share this page with your family and friends, especially those that are searching for a job. Remember, always prepare yourself well, be persistent, never give up and never give in. You are a winner, and winners never quit, and quitters never win. There is a job are business venture tailored made just for you. Have you prepared yourself for the challenged?
PREPARE YOURSELF NOW!!!
Now let us begin our Job Search in honest. Click on this next Video Clip, and in it we will provide you with 6 very important steps you need to take in order to find your Dream Job. Remember, the most important tool you need to obtain that all important Dream Job is on the inside of you. Activate it and learn to use it properly. Put away all doubts and negative thinking, and believe that anything is possible if you make the effort. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. The only limitations that are stopping you from achieving your desired goals, are those that you place in your mind. Change your thinking, and you will change your life. Be persistent, and know that there are 7 million new jobs available each month, and one of those jobs has your name on it.
Now in this next video clip Grant Cardone will present you with 12 very important tips on what you need to do to get that job. Let’s watch and prepare our minds for the steps to follow in the rest of our video presentations.
Are you ready? There is no better time than now to go out and get that job. Grant has given you some very important tools to help you make it happen. But first before you go jump into your automobile and head out, you must make sure your resume is in order. Now watch this next video and prepare yourself.
PREPARE YOURSELF NOW!!!
THE JOB INTERVIEW:
The most important part of getting the job is the interview process. This is the stage where so many of us fail, and the main reason is that we are unprepared to face the challenges, that we have been presented with to do. So I say to you, prepare, prepare, and prepare. Stay calm and focus, know that the person that is sitting across the desk from you, is a human being just like you. They are there to help you achieve your desired goal, providing you have prepared yourself to do what is now expected of you. They are seeking the best of the best, and if you can prove to them that you are truly one of the best of the best, then that job is yours.
HOW TO FIND A JOB DURING A RECESSION
We have discovered that the number one mistake that people make during their job interview is telling the interviewer this, “I will take anything.” This is definitely not the correct answer, because once you are on the job and it is not what you like to do, you will not perform the job to the best of your ability, and the next thing is, you are going to be fired or you are going to quit. Get it right the first time. Know what you want and ask for it. Always be specific. Now watch this video and learn what to do.
Remember, we are here to help you get it right. If you are in need of additional help, just drop me an email, and I will do my best to help where ever I can. I remain your brother in Jesus Christ, PASTOR DAVIS/MASTER TEACHER!
- Interview tips for first-time job seekers (boston.com)
- 5 Pro Tips to Help You Ace That Job Interview (lifehack.org)
- The world of work: how to ace an interview (englishelxna2.wordpress.com)
- Be Prepared For Any Interview (leadingremotely.com)
- What to Wear to a Job Interview (frankcrumstaffing.wordpress.com)
- Tips for a Job | Interviewers Aren’t Friends | Must-Ask Questions | Body Language Mistakes | Qualities In the Eyes of Hiring Managers (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Keep in touch after your job interview (halliecrawford.com)
- Preparing for a job interview? Read these 6 tips first | Articles (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Dream Job (staceymcbride.wordpress.com)
- 7.4 Million Jobs Available – Find Your Dream Job NOW! (personalbrandingblog.com)
- Finding the Perfect Job (answers.com)
- How To Use Craigslist To Find A Job (answers.com)
- 5 Great Resources For Landing Your Dream Job As A SEO (benjaminbeck.com)
- How to do a great interview and bag that dream job (jigsawenterprisetraining.wordpress.com)
- Your Resume Is Just A Golden Ticket (personalbrandingblog.com)
- Tips for a successful job interview (or how to get your way with a Kendoka) (keotaro.wordpress.com)
- 5 job interview tips you really need to know (cbsnews.com)
- How to Dress For Every Job Interview! (fabsugar.com)