MY PRAYER FOR THE VICTIMS AND SURVIVIALS OF THE PHILLIPPINES
O Lord, Our God, Our most precious and Holy Father; today my heart is heavy and filled with much grief for the loss of life for so many from the typhoon that recently struck the Philippines’. Such devastation hinders the freedom and movement of so many, from lives loss, others grieving and suffering from the pain of broken hearts and families, friends and relatives loss. Father we pray that the Holy Spirit will enter in and lift the survivals up and provide them with peace, strength, comfort and will power to overcome their suffering in a time such as this. We realize Heavenly Father, that nothing can replace their loss are bring back their love ones, but we also know that you are a loving and merciful God who cares for all your children and will comfort and care for the people of the Philippine in these troubling times. So Heavenly Father, here my prayer, and the prayers of all your faithful servants that are constantly in prayer at this very moment calling out to you, to send relief and the necessary supplies that will help the people survival and rebuild their individual lives at this very moment in time. In Jesus name, I pray, AMEN!
- Praying for the Children (thecreativeprayer.wordpress.com)
- Prayer VideoTalk!! (weareabundantly.wordpress.com)
- November 9, Martin Chemnitz (birth), Pastor and Confessor (treasuryofdailyprayer.wordpress.com)
- Teach us to pray (tapestrytreasures.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Sermon: A Guide To Prayer, A Guide of Prayer (jimkane.wordpress.com)
- A Prayer for More Grace (donnaharris.wordpress.com)