THE LORD WILL STRENGTHEN YOU TO EXCAPE THE PRISON GATE
WRITTEN BY SHIRLEY RHODES
My flesh and my heart falter in weakness; God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever. It is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all his works (Psalm 73: 26, 28 KJV).
In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be put to confusion; be my strong habitation, where I may continually resort; you have given commandment to save me; you are my rock and my fortress (Psalm 71: 1,3 KJV).
I am a wonder to many, but you are my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and honor all day. Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength fail (Psalm 71: 7, 9). When I am old and grey headed, forsake me not; until I have shown thy strength to this generation and power to everyone that is to come.
Thou, which have shown me great and sore troubles, shall quicken me again and shall bring me up from the depths of the earth. You shall increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to you and my soul which you have redeemed. My tongue shall talk of your righteousness all day long: for they are frustrated and brought to shame that seek my hurt (Psalm 71: 18, 20, 21, 23, 24 KJV). The Lord declares, “ Call on me, come and pray to me, I will listen to you.You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13). I know the plans I have for you planned to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah: 29:11 NIV).
For the grace of God have appeared that offers salvation to all people.he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.
The Holy Spirit teaches us to say no to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.
These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you (Titus Chapter 2).
- When Depression Strikes (six11.wordpress.com)
- Are You worried ? (mychristianreport.wordpress.com)
- Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23 New discovery!!!!!! (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- The Meaning and Purpose of Our Existence. (revivehope.wordpress.com)
- My Assurance is Being “In Christ Jesus-2 (gospelbondservant.com)
- When a walk becomes a run… (masterpieceofgrace.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 39:13 (brflblog.wordpress.com)
- A Prayer for the Workplace! (work4christ.wordpress.com)
- Awesome awesome awesome word from Bobby Conner. (jennymariefralin.wordpress.com)
- GRACE: Race of The Last Chance (mfmdelaware.wordpress.com)