BE BLESSED MY FRIENDS BE ENCOURAGED LET ME SPEAK LIFE TO YOU
Wherever you are in this world, whoever you are, whatever condition you may find yourself in right now, I want you to know that you are my friend. Let me speak life to you, let me share a blessing with you, let me encourage you to be strong, stay focus and know that God created you to be loved and to be a blessing in someone’s life this day. For truly I say to you, that you are blessed and Highly Favored in God’s sight and no one can take that away from you. I see you walking in favor, no more darkness, for brightness of the light of God is beginning to shine through. Now arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. Lift up your head and praise God, for He is truly worthily of your praises.
My friend Bishop Paul Morton is one of the most anointed men of the Gospel I know. When he stands before the throne of grace and pours out the word of God unto you, the power of God will move you in praise and worship. Therefore, I encourage you to click on this video clip and Be Blessed with the anointing voices of the Children of God.
- Homily no. 24 – ‘Anointing of the Sick’ (CCC 1499 – 1532) (yofhomilies.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Judge my praise (mamameeka12.wordpress.com)
- The Second Dimension of Favor (joshuamcelhaney.wordpress.com)
- You are a Shining Star, no matter where you are! (pazazzdancestudio.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Thursday (activedidactic.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 23 – The Lord is my Shepherd (inchristalonedevotions.wordpress.com)