BE ENCOURAGED TROUBLE DON’T LAST ALWAYS
There is no mountain that is to high are valley to low that you can not climb. The process of getting to the top begins in your mind. You cannot climb up hill with down hill thoughts. What do you believe? Your thoughts will always manifest your reality. Good thoughts produce good results, negative thoughts produce negative results. Learn to think about the goodness of what God can do when you hold onto His unchanging hands. Look at this picture very carefully, and as you see it, try and understand it as a reality of the mountains that are in your life. Now try to remove this mountain out of your life. Jesus said you can command this mountain to move and it will obey your command. Do you believe? Click on this video clip and allow me to speak plainly to you about getting rid of the mountains in your life.
I pray that this lesson has been a blessing to your soul. If it has, why do share it with others and let it speak to them as well. Know in your heart that God has a blessing with your name on it, if you believe. DO YOU BELIEVE?
- Climb That Mountain…Your Reward Awaits! (reflectionsofgracehome.wordpress.com)
- ‘Move That Mountain’ – Encouragement, Hope and Truth When All Seems Lost (poetrycottage.wordpress.com)
- What should we learn from the life of John the Baptist? (hitchhikeamerica.wordpress.com)
- Who Encourages Me (adammarshall3.wordpress.com)
- A Comforting Thought (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- The Cry for Companionship (lacykitkat.wordpress.com)
- Sharing: How much is too much? (jordanforty.wordpress.com)
- “Your Promise Revives Me…” (wordjat.wordpress.com)
- Trouble (sweetness4me2000.wordpress.com)