BE PATIENCE IN THE MIDST OF TRAGEDY
Today we encourage the people from all around the world, to be patience in the midst of tragedy, in all you do and how you feel in regards to the tragedy that has unfolded in Boston, Mass in the past few days. The people of Boston and the World all have been struck by the Enemy of terror. This Enemy had a dark and evil Spirit to set off a bomb in the middle of innocence people that would kill and injury so many people. But let there be no mistake, our President and all the leaders that are involved in the mystery of solving this problem has promised us that the Enemy of Terror would feel the full weight of the American Justice System.
We can take comfort in the fact that our first responders, and the many heroes that rushed into chaos to help those that were injured, and now our hospitals, nurses and Doctors from around the world are still responding with courage and a Spirit that has shown the World the strength of the people of Boston and the American Spirit of all its Citizen.
Let us not forget this very important fact, and that is this enemy was truly a thief, and his aim was to take the lives of as many people as he possibly could. In John 10:10, we see that Jesus warned us of this thief. Jesus said, “A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.”
Therefore, I encourage all of you, in all that you do, “BE PATIENCE!” Allow the authorities the time an opportunity to do their jobs. Be informed by the facts and allow the WORD OF GOD to guide your hearts and minds in all things.
Finally, listen to how the word of God informs us to act, it says, “Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices! Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath!”
Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil, for the evildoers shall be cut off, but those who wait for the Lord shall inherit the land. (Psalm 37:7-9 ESV) “BE PATIENCE IN THE MIDST OF TRAGEDY!”
Now let us continue to pray for the victims and their families in the Boston Tragedy. When prayers go up, blessings come down.
- Prayer for the Victims of the Boston Bombing (daddyslittlebrat.wordpress.com)
- The Boston Bombing: A Christian Response. (jonathangrahamblog.wordpress.com)
- The Boston Marathon Bombing: What’s the Christian Response? (chanroberts2.wordpress.com)
- Dear Boston Marathon Bomber(s) (theologicalarsenal.wordpress.com)
- To love my enemies? (orgchurch.wordpress.com)
- Our Prayer for Peace Calmness and Healing in the Mist of Tragedy (vineandbranchworldministries.com)
- Hero’s (westandbesideyou.wordpress.com)
- Open Theism, The Boston Tragedy and a Call to the Human Race (edraby.wordpress.com)