SUNRISE BREAKS THROUGH THE DARKNESS FOR GOOD PEOPLE
Blessed man, blessed woman, who fear God,
Who cherish and relish his commandments,
Their children robust on the earth,
And the homes of the upright—how blessed!
Their houses brim with wealth
And a generosity that never runs dry.
Sunrise breaks through the darkness for good people—
God’s grace and mercy and justice!
The good person is generous and lends lavishly;
No shuffling or stumbling around for this one,
But a sterling and solid and lasting reputation.
Unfazed by rumor and gossip,
Heart ready, trusting in God,
Spirit firm, unperturbed,
Ever blessed, relaxed among enemies,
They lavish gifts on the poor—
A generosity that goes on, and on, and on.
An honored life! A beautiful life!
Someone wicked takes one look and rages,
Blusters away but ends up speechless.
There’s nothing to the dreams of the wicked. Nothing! (Psalm 112 MSG)
- Psalm 1: The two ways and the destiny that follows (mytotallyother.wordpress.com)
- Scripture at Sunrise 1.29.2013 (nlbclex.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 134: Two-Way Blessings (urcpsalmody.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 1 (linlin0402.wordpress.com)
- Generosity From the Heart (365missionalpractice.wordpress.com)