Today is a very unusual heavy day for prayer request, and we are receiving them from all over and they are coming in by the hour. We need each one of you that come here daily to join in with us and pray for the people everywhere that are in need of prayer. Jesus prayed for us and God honored his prayer request. Now let us do the same and pray for each other and God will honor our prayer request. (Please note: This is a post we did on August 8, 2012 and it was well received. Since then we have had many request to do more. However, since a number of our friends are doing a great job with there Wednesday Ministries we have resisted to do so. But today we are re-posting this one because we have had a number of request to do so. Please enjoy and do visit our friends Wednesday Services.
MY MAXIMIZED PRAYER FROM PAIN AND SUFFERING
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we humbly enter into your present with praise and thanksgiving in our hearts, seeking your blessings over your children that are in need this evening. Father, we have received many prayer requests from all over the world today. Your children are hurting and seeking relief from their pain and suffering. We know not what all of their needs are, but we know that you do Heavenly Father. Therefore, we are placing them in your loving care that they may be comforted; find sheltered, nourished, and find relief from the many storms that are raging in their lives and communities, in Jesus name, AMEN!
This evening, we are presenting you with a special session of prayer, praise and worship. We encourage you to find some time to join in with us for the next 30 minutes and experience the joy and power of what is being presented to you. Now click on our first video and enjoy the uplifting voices of The Anointed Brown Sisters as they sing to you about The True Vine.
Our next video clip is from our messenger for the day, Paul Washer teaching on the Vine and Branches.
This was truly an awesome message, because we all know that Jesus is the True Vine and we are the Branches of that Vine. He says to us that if we would abide in Him, He would abide in us and we would become true fruit bearers. This is what we seek to do this day as we send out our prayer blessings to those who have requested us to do so.
We hope that you have truly enjoyed all that you have experienced here with us thus far. We will close this praise and worship session out with The Anointed Brown Sisters singing Wait on Him.
- The Vine and the Branch Gardner (vineandbranchworldministries.com)
- My Maximized Prayer of Healing for Our Nation (vineandbranchworldministries.com)
- Jesus Prayer for Believers (vineandbranchworldministries.com)
- The Vine (tbolto.wordpress.com)
- For What Should We Pray? (frted.wordpress.com)
- Power of an “Earnest Prayer” (pedrostories.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Prayer – Facing Fears (mychristiancoffeeshop.wordpress.com)
- Prayer of Adoration (prayercoachingprinciples.wordpress.com)
- International House of Prayer || Prayer Room (zimirioffering.wordpress.com)
- Praying The Bible In Focused Intercession for Truth Behind Hip Hop Part 8 (exministries.wordpress.com)