SHOULD WOMEN BE PASTORS
What would life be like if CHRIST had not come and Christianity had not spread throughout the world? Christians believe that all humanity is a creation of God, and he gave us a foundation to the self-evident truth of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Since people are made in the image of God, they are valuable apart from their station in life, amount of wealth, or utility to society. People are helped, educated, and protected simply because they are made in God’s image. Loss of these Christians ideals world undoubtedly would be a tragic loss to the well-being of humanity. Even though this is a small sampling of what Christians believe, the real question here is, “DO CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT WOMEN SHOULD BE PASTORS?”
Today, we are going to dive into this very difficult question and give you the opportunity to be the judge for yourself. Below we have presented several videos with some AMAZING FACTS that you would want to take note of and study for yourself. In John 8:32, the bible teaches us to know the truth and the truth will set us free. Therefore, we encourage you to take some time and listen to what each side has to say on this subject and then discover the truth for yourself.
This first video clip deals with what the women have to say on this subject. But don’t stop here please listen to the next video of what men think and the third video on the amazing facts.
Now watch this video clip on what men think.
Our final video for today deals with some amazing facts on God’s Word. It is one hour long, but it will be well worth your time in watching it. This lesson is taught by one of our great teachers, my brother in Christ, Pastor Doug Batch.
- What Should I Expect From a Sermon? (kathrynleighaz.wordpress.com)
- Christianity in America (christiansunitedforchrist.wordpress.com)
- Does Christianity Have a Masculine Feel? (challies.com)
- Church Programs and Policies (mgriffinrobert.com)
- What is Man? (christianity201.wordpress.com)
- Chapter Seven, Soul Deceiver, Don’t Be Late for the Wedding! (read Second) (lynleahz.com)
- It’s out with the old as Christian values fall away (smh.com.au)