WE ARE COMMANDED TO LOVE HEAL AND FORGIVE
How do we repair a major breach in our lives, when that breach is the glue that binds us together? Jesus commanded us to love one another. Love our neighbor as ourselves. The very first thing we need to do is to get Jesus into our homes, schools, communities, workplace and everywhere we work and play. Jesus is love; he is alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. He is the author and finisher of our faith.
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5:43-48 ESV).
Now my friends, take a few more minutes of your valuable time, and watch this video clip about love, healing and forgiveness. Then make this day, your day of healing as you pray and meditate on the word of God that his promises will be fulfilled in the lives of those who are in need of God’s blessings this day.
- Love (loopyloo305.com)
- Sermon on the Mount – Love of Enemies (tvaraj2inspirations.wordpress.com)
- My Maximized Prayer for Peace and Tranquility (vineandbranchworldministries.com)
- Healed in Jesus name (altoncosta.wordpress.com)
- The Better Life of Peace (greatvictories.wordpress.com)
- The pain of people. (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- Supernatural Power Through One Law (chapter 23 Healing) (theharvestprinciple.wordpress.com)
- Ten ways to love: Forgiving without punishment (doyoumeanwhatiknow.wordpress.com)
- Jesus: Special Double Message – July 15, 2012 (the2012scenario.com)
- The Sun of Righteousness – With Healing in His Wings – Inspirational Bible Verses (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- An Interview with John Piper (challies.com)
- Father Forgive Them (freestylechristianity.com)