IT IS THE LORD (JOHN 21:3-7 ESV)
Today’s message is title, “IT IS THE LORD.” This can be found in the book of (John 21:3-7 ESV). Our featured speaker for today is one of our own disciples here at VINE AND BRANCH WORLD MINISTRIES, Pastor Arthur Ben Faust. You can read Pastor Faust Profile listed under PAGES; on the right side of this post. Just stroll down to you see Pastor Faust Profile, then click on it.
Simon Peter said to them, “I am going fishing.” They said to him, “We will go with you.” They went out and got into the boat, but that night they caught nothing.
Just as day was breaking, Jesus stood on the shore; yet the disciples did not know that it was Jesus. Jesus said to them, “Children, do you have any fish?” They answered him, “No.” He said to them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.” So they cast it, and now they were not able to haul it in, because of the quantity of fish. That disciple whom Jesus loved therefore said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” When Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his outer garment, for he was stripped for work, and threw himself into the sea.
We bless this message to you today, in Jesus name, AMEN!
- God Encounters / Good Intentions? (j4man.wordpress.com)
- Accepting Us Where We Are: Jesus Reinstates Peter (Reblog) (ptl2010.com)
- #PinFTW: Net full of fish kids craft (momminitup.com)
- The Tomb Is Empty, Jesus Is Risen! (prhayz.com)
- God Encounters / Good Intentions? (jimf.wordpress.com)
- How Can I Know Jesus? (ptl2010.com)
- Jesus said to them, “Come, have breakfast.” (tvaraj2inspirations.wordpress.com)