HOW TO GET GOD TO BLESS YOUR LIFE
When praises go up, blessing come down; Now if you are one of those people who are wondering why your life and the life of your family is in such poor condition, think on this message of praise, and if you are not giving God all your praises day by day then the answer should be quite simple, and the solution to being able TO GET GOD TO BLESS YOUR LIFE, and lift you up out of poverty is to begin praising God for whatever condition you might find yourself in. Just open your mouth and praise him even if you are facing eviction from your home are apartment, no food to eat, no job to go to, your marriage are relationship has fallen apart, you have been stricken with a crippling decease, you ought to look towards heaven and say, thank you Jesus for this opportunity to praise you, because I know that the conditions that I find myself in today, shall be no more. Thank you for allowing me to experience your marvelous light of this day. From this moment forward, I am going to praise you, HALLELUJAH!
Hallelujah! Praise God in his holy house of worship, praise him under the open skies;
Praise him for his acts of power, praise him for his magnificent greatness; Praise with a blast on the trumpet, praise by strumming soft strings; Praise him with castanets and dance, praise him with banjo and flute; Praise him with cymbals and a big bass drum, praise him with fiddles and mandolin. Let every living, breathing creature praise God! Hallelujah! (Psalm 150 MSG).
When your life becomes filled with praises, he will put a smile on your face, new words on your lips, new clothes on your back, new strut in your walk, your rent is paid, your car note paid, plenty of fresh food to eat, pain and heartaches gone, stress and worries gone. When you come into the full knowledge and power of these changes taking place in your life, then you will know, “HOW TO GET GOD TO BLESS YOUR LIFE!”
- The Breath of Praise (wisejunction.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration Bible Verses – Praising God – Hallelujah Psalms (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- Let All Things Praise the Lord (shareaverse.wordpress.com)
- Coals burning coals (mshylandsclass.wordpress.com)
- King of Kings, and Lord of Lords (leadmeintheeverlastingway.com)
- Day 158 – Praise the Lord (mysketchbookjournal.wordpress.com)
- Unselfish Praise (gggceo.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 150 (shareaverse.wordpress.com)
- Praise The Lord! (kingskidneal.wordpress.com)