LEARNING THE ART OF GODLY LEADERSHIPTHE TRIUNE WAY
Skills, intelligence and hard work are all a part of the package of LEARNING THE ART OF GODLY LEADERSHIP THE TRIUNE WAY. When GOD built HIS TRIUNNE LEADERSHIP TEAM, he was giving us the example of how our LEADERSHIP TEAMS would have to be built. God’s leadership team consisted of GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, and GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT. The three were joined together to serve each other. However, God reminds us that, in the final analysis, one thing makes the difference, and that is the heart of a LEADER, and the heart is man’s CHARACTER.
Let us begin by stating this fact. Leaders must cultivate character by acquiring wisdom and understanding. Of course, those possessions do not come without a price. They require the kind of dedicated and patient labor exercised in mining for gold and silver. Leaders must diligently “search” for the wisdom that is buried within God’s Word like treasure covered by layers of earth and rock. That means using the right tools and exercising patience and diligence as we spend time immersed within this life-changing volume.
As we dig, we must ask God to provide us with insight and understanding. Ultimately, only God can open our eyes to see spiritual truth and then enable us to apply that truth to our lives (Ephesians 1:18). As God fills our minds with wisdom, our character will develop so that we will possess the ability to make right choices – choices that are just, fair and moral.
As we seek to possess God’s wisdom, we will be able to move beyond simply expressing the vision and values of a leader. We will possess the kind of character from which lofty visions and values flow. Our character will be truly godly, so that others will delight in following us. When we do this we will then be, “LEARNING THE ART OF GODLY LEADERSHIP THE TRIUNE WAY!”
- what is a good leader, what does the bible say are leadership characteristics? (rambosbikerministry.wordpress.com)
- God Is Looking for a Few Good “Real Men” (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- A warning on government leadership, accountability and transparency (achristian.wordpress.com)
- Who’s Killing Our Congregation? (columbiapartnership.typepad.com)
- Leaders are Lovers (elumn8.me)
- Leadership Lessons From A 3-Year Old (brandonhilgemann.com)
- On Thought Leadership in Public Relations (waxingunlyrical.com)
- 120603 – George Hach’s Inner Disciplines Journal – Sunday (georgehachmyblog.wordpress.com)
- Leadership ABC’s (themaxpoint.net)
- Dad, the Spiritual Leader (ourcommunityatfbcdc.wordpress.com)
- What is Leadership? (biblicalleadership.wordpress.com)
- Leadership (tonyalatorre.wordpress.com)
- Worse Than An Unbeliever? Mr. Mom And Spiritual Leadership In Today’s Family (bburleson.wordpress.com)