This is an introduction to the series, which we will be teaching for the next seven days on the above topic. We hope you mark your calendars and plan to study with us daily on this very important topic. Our first lesson title, “WHY IS THERE AN INTERGITY AND VALUE CRISIS IN OUR LEADERSHIP?” will be posted on line after midnight today. Please study this subject carefully, and post your thoughts, questions and are comments.
We know that God created man and placed him as the head of the family. However, the family in America today is in deep trouble because the man has failed to be the leader God wants him to be. Therefore, throughout this week and leading up to Father’s Day on Sunday, we will be discussing this very important topic. This is because; we have come to the realization that the father’s failure to take responsibility and leadership in the home has created a valueless, unhappy, fractured home and society. This failure has had a devastating effect on our children and has spawned a multitude of wicked societal problems including delinquency, sexual promiscuity, drug use, and violence.
In Mark 10:42-45 we see that Christ taught that spiritual leadership is just the opposite of worldly leadership. Those verses tell us, “But Jesus called them to Himself and said to them, “You know that those who are considered rulers over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. “Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant. “And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom many.”
. . .
Spiritual leadership is serving others and helping them grow to spiritual maturity so that they become reproductive Christians. Peter shared this same thought in I Peter 5:1-3 when he wrote, “The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: Shepherd the flock of God which among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.”
- The Covenant Responsibilities of Husbands and Wives in Marriage (covenantfamilyaffairs.wordpress.com)
- Doormats Don’t Glorify God Either (peacefulwife.com)
- “Not My Will, but Yours Be Done.” – Biblical Submission (peacefulwife.com)
- Letter From A Jealous Brother by KB (naturalbreeze30.wordpress.com)
- 1st chapter Thoughts, Feelings, Emotions, Etc. (jonathonkeys.wordpress.com)
- Dominant Wife, Passive Husband: The Passive Husband’s Take (peacefulwife.com)
- Daily Devotional | Godly or Ungodly? (thelivingwordministries.wordpress.com)
- Will of God (joequatronejr.wordpress.com)
- The Badge Of Godly Manhood (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Steps to Wisdom of Finances -who to listen too!!! (revdavidsbiblestudybiblebootcamp.wordpress.com)