MY MAXAMIZED PRAYER FOR A MEMORIAL DAY BLESSING
Father in the name of Jesus, we enter into your presents this Memorial Day, seeking your blessings over our nation and the nations of the world. This is a day that has been set aside to honor our Veterans, those that have stood on the battlefields and fought for liberty and freedom for all. Some have given their lives; others have given both life and limbs. Many families have suffered and continue to moan and grieve for the lost of their love ones. Father for we know that those who fought are our brave heroes who deserve to be honored. But for the families that are left behind, we seek your blessings over their lives, that you will strengthen them in every way and give them peace and power to endure the heartaches and pains that engulf their lives each and every day.
Let us as a Nation stand with them and help to meet their physical and spiritual needs, in the same manner that their love ones stood bravely in the face of evil and gave their lives that we may enjoy the fruits of peace and tranquility.
Father on this Memorial Day, we seek divine intervention over the hostilities that continues to engulf our Nation and the Nations of the World that you will open their hearts and shine a light into it, and they will come to see that there is only one God that controls the affairs of the Universe and that all the wars and hostilities around world will come to a squeaking halt. Then peace will rain down all over the world and a true Memorial Day Celebration can take place among all nations, and we can stand together as one people, one nation and say, Free at last, Free at last, thank God almighty we are Free at last. In Jesus name, let us shout out, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!
- Memorial Day… (openingmymouth.wordpress.com)
- What is the meaning of Memorial Day? (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- North Carolina’s Largest Memorial Day Picnic to Honor Vets and Glorify God (faithinspires.wordpress.com)
- A thought for and about Memorial Day (fabiusmaximus.wordpress.com)
- A Memorial Day Tribute – From Victoree (victoree.wordpress.com)
- A Memorial Day Thank You (justathoughtdevotionals.com)
- PRAYER OF THE DAY, 5/26/2012 for the Memorial Day Holiday (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- Memorial Day (loopyloo305.com)
- Memorial Day and the Flag ( a Re-post From 2011) (quietstreams.wordpress.com)
- Remembering Memorial Day in Pictures (bigthink.com)