PRAYER CAN HELP YOU PUT THE WIND AT YOUR BACK
At the same time you’re moving out of your way, adversity, strife, fears, temptations and depression. And what do you leave in your wake? Joy, peace, love, gentleness, and kindness. Just a few minutes in the morning with your heavenly Father can make all the difference in the world. He’s waiting for you to talk to Him. He knows how busy you are, but can you at least say, Hi?
Don’t miss the one opportunity to change your sails in order to change your destination. Set your sails for glory. I guarantee you; you will find unlimited peace. You are the master of your destination and the captain of your ship. Now enjoy the peace and tranquility of the sea that you are sailing on. Focus upon your destination and allow the spiritual reality of your mind to be your guide.
MY MAXIMIZE PRAYER FOR A SAFE JOURNEY
Heaven Father, in the name of Jesus, I seek your guide this day, as I set my sails for glory. Although the sea may be rough going, and sometimes the waves may be over bearing, I will have no fear, because this day, my heart is filled with joy, peace and love. My mind is focus upon my destination and I know that the wind is at my back, and the heavenly angles are all around me. In the name of Jesus I thank you for this opportunity to be sailing on the sea of peace and tranquility. AMEN!
- A reflection on peace (stendellion.wordpress.com)
- peace (prayersonline.net)
- Little gifts to lighten the load (seekingoutsunshine.wordpress.com)
- Father to Son (jafarjunior.wordpress.com)
- Set Sail.. (darkestangelica.com)
- The Prophetic Voice of Psalms 23 – Part Three (justificationbygrace.com)
- And Grieve not the Holy Spirit of God. Ephesians 4:30 (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- Wind in my sails (lynnschriner.wordpress.com)
- Heavenly Father (poetrytales.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy With God (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Chosen and Blessed… (klarionkall.wordpress.com)