TODAY IS YOUR DAY TO BE BLESSED
Hallelujah! Blessed man, blessed woman, who fear God,
Who cherish and relish his commandments,
Their children robust on the earth,
And the homes of the upright—how blessed!
Their houses brim with wealth
And a generosity that never runs dry.
Sunrise breaks through the darkness for good people—
God’s grace and mercy and justice!
The good person is generous and lends lavishly;
No shuffling or stumbling around for this one,
But a sterling and solid and lasting reputation.
Unfazed by rumor and gossip,
Heart ready, trusting in God,
Spirit firm, unperturbed,
Ever blessed, relaxed among enemies,
They lavish gifts on the poor—
A generosity that goes on, and on, and on.
An honored life! A beautiful life!
Someone wicked takes one look and rages,
Blusters away but ends up speechless.
There’s nothing to the dreams of the wicked. Nothing. (Psalm 112 MSG)
Now as you pause your thoughts for a moment, click on this video clip and meditate on the words and music, because this is truly my prayer blessings for you this day. Bookmark this page and return to it often and let it minister to you, please do not forget to share it with others so they too can share in God’s Blessings for their souls.
We all need prayer, I pray for you, and you pray for me, together we pray for the world that we all be free to live, love and enjoy all that God has set before our eyes to see. This message has been given to you from the word of God in peace, love and power that you may move into that high place that God has created especially for you. I remain your brother in Jesus Christ, Pastor Davis/Master Teacher!
- Truly Blessed (chrissyluther.wordpress.com)
- Count Your Blessings (godsincontrol.wordpress.com)
- Chosen and Blessed… (klarionkall.wordpress.com)
- Sermon By Pastor E. A Adeboye. RCCG April Special Children’s Holy Ghost Service “Rising Stars” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Blessing (achristianmeditation.wordpress.com)
- Not Burdened to Bear, but Resourced to Share (tljax.wordpress.com)
- How to Have Successful Children by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Lord Will You Bless Me? 1 Chronicles 4:9-10 (dianneguthmuller.com)